Learn how to add JSON Web Token authentication to your AngularJS app.
Course: Secure AngularJS applications with JSON Web Tokens
Course: Set up JWT middleware on a NodeJS (Express) app
Course: Make authenticated HTTP requests from an AngularJS
Course: Create a user profile area with their avatar
Course: Redirect to a login route when the user becomes unauthenticated
Course: Apply multi-factor authentication to add additional security
Course: Login with social providers like Google and Twitter
Item Reviews - 4
Mike Mon 08 2020
This course is fantastic, it covers a wide range of subjects. Would highly reccomend for any web devs.
Derry Y Fri 08 2020
Rutuja A Wed 08 2020
This course has helped boost my confidence to such a great extent. It made me realize that whether you are building a production level web application or working on any personal project if you know your fundamentals straight and well you can very comfortably develop amazing things. Thanks to Colt who has the most simplified and intuitive way of teaching any concept and the entire TA team for all the help and an amazing learning experience overall!
Thanasis T Wed 08 2020
This tutorial is perfect to get you started with web dev. It is pretty basic but that is more than enough to get you into how things work and help you make your first steps in web dev.
- Student Enrolled:1
- Duration:1 hour, 15 minutes
- Skill Level:Beginner
- Secure AngularJS applications with JSON Web Tokens
- Set up JWT middleware on a NodeJS (Express) app
- Make authenticated HTTP requests from an AngularJS
- Create a user profile area with their avatar
- Redirect to a login route when the user becomes unauthenticated
- Apply multi-factor authentication to add additional security
- Login with social providers like Google and Twitter